DISASTERS ENSUE } NISS

 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005
heyyyys.. haha didnt go to school today. was feeling all headache-y+tired. really bored at home now. ohwell interesting news: my sis passed her driving test today! another person to drive me around.. cept on her way home in my dad's car she crashed into a taxi whilst parking. not a v safe driver haha

kk anyway im going KL in june! hopefully can meet up with shaney and sank. miss you both! haha cept i think where i might be staying will be v far away from where they live. plus theyre like busy ppl. haha oh well anyway caps can drive! (: you have what.. two cars? idiotic. and please take care of your eyes yes. stop blogging such long entries with infected eyes!

okay i just realized we have to hand up our PI tmr. not good. better go do. plus the lit essay which charles did already. garrr. and econs test to study for too. better start (:

I'm lifting you up
I'm letting you down
I'm dancing til dawn
I'm fooling around
I'm not giving up
I'm making your love
This city's made us crazy and we must get out

{♥ } {BANG}.
6:53 PM

We are such Chemicals

hweeying
cjc
netball

Bow Down Low
lovemeifyoudare-.blogspot.com
Featuring: picturefromlinzeestyle!!
Layout: Niss
Host: 1
Version: KETING
Codes: Adele{ Rapemyskin }

>> hits.

Shut up